20080723

to die for.


no, like, really. a crocodile had to die for that :( which is just a shame because it is sooo wonderful. i guess it's just the inner vegan (vegetarian for now) in me talking, and man, sometimes i wish i could just put duck tape over it's mouth and send it back to it's closet. but i can't!! i just can not bring myself to wear fresh animal accessories. notice i said fresh, cause i have no problem whatsoever with wearing vintage and used leather and other animal accessories, cause it kinda reminds me of going to to the humane society or animal shelter to rescure the poor starving animals that have been abandoned by their original owners. i guess i will just have to settle with the vintage crocodile clutch that my mom just gave me. it's kinda creepy cause the designer put the croc's eyes and little hands on the clasp, but hey, at least i can name it JonBenet and do away with having kids, right? ok.

Adriana Castro CoCo Crocodile, courtesy of Bag Snob.

No comments: