20080725

jeans





ok, i know less about jeans than a third world infant, and i'm OK with that. i buy jeans ONLY when my one pair is no longer wearable, which usually takes about 5 years. this is because i am kinda short, but more so because i have THE shortest torso in the world. back a couple years ago, Old Navy came out with the supposed lowest rising jeans ever. well i bought a pair because they actually fit me the way boot cut jeans would fit a normal person. they nearly came up to my belly button, thus, it is a waste of time for me to shop or know anything about jeans, and plus they all look the same to me. but these jeans by Denim of Virtue are pretty cute from what i can tell. According to Denimology, acid washed and ripped jeans are going to be really big this fall, and these are right up that ally. not that im going to get them, cause you know, i would rather have running water and maybe basic cable. but they are kewt.

No comments: