20080722

hit me, mamma!!!



Based on the two pictures above, which movie would you choose to spend 9 dollars on? Neither was my answer as well....

But all of that changed yesterday when i was drunk on some montezuma and fell into a pool with all of my makeup on. I think you know where i am going with this. one of the guys i was with was wearing a sombrero and kept squeezing oranges on his head while the other could only look at me and shout "hit me!". It was a very sobering experience and gave me plenty of time to think while trying to sink myself to the bottom of the pool. i guess heath ledger is dead, which automatically gives Dark Knight (is it night, or knight? hmm, guess we'll never know) one tally mark, but i mean it's not even like this is his last film, which it seems like everyone and their freakin life partner has forgotten about. Which brings me to Meryl Streep, i mean, Mamma Mia. actully, i don't even have anything else to say about that, just Meryl Streeps name. And normally Meryl Streeps name would be good enough for me, but not this time, cause Christian Bale had to go get arrested for slugging his mom or something. Therefor the winner of this movie-off is..... Dark Night, cause really, who wouldn't want to see a dead guy trying to kill someone dressed in a bat costume who was just arrested for hitting his mom who used to be a circus performer.

oh wait, im actually going to watch the lizzie mcguire movie tonight. it's on disney.

No comments: