20080723

obsession







here is my latest and only obsession: nude mary jane hidden platforms. i am OBSESSED. i finally found this pair. im not going to tell you where or for how much, because you simply would not believe me. i found them in the size 9 shelf, the tag said 8.5 but they are actually 7's. it gave me a headache cause i thought it involved math, but it turned out not to. but i tried them on thinking they were 8.5's which for pumps would USUALLY fit me. so you can imagine how horrified i was when i discoeverd they were 7's. i absolutely forced my feet into them, had the whole store waiting on me, and then made my brother buy them for me. i think maybe i will be able to get one wear out of them, then i will have to have my feet cut off. i wore size 7.5 pumps once, had a little too much to drink, and before i knew it, my feet had turned white and i could no longer walk. so im pumped (lol) to see what kind of magic happens when i wear these.

up top are my inspirations for living: YSL nude MJ pumps and ASH hidden platforms.

No comments: