20080729

me




so i was going to have a "me" night tonight and take some shots of Tequila, watch Absolutely Fabulous, and fall asleep smoking cigarettes in my bed. But that's not going to happen cause a)my brother has the tequila. and number 2) my brother has my AbFab (still). now, i could go get these things from him but that would require putting on clothes (yeah, i said it twice), and moving. so instead i am going to sit here and plan what i am going to buy tomorrow. what is tomorrow, you ask? well nothing more than me merely having to work, but fortunately for me, i work at TJ Maxx, and fortunately for TJ Maxx, i am broke, yet want many many things from the store. so tomorrow, i am going to apply for a TjMaxx credit card and max out the $500 limit in the clearence section. today i saw a silky dress with crabs (not the STD) all over it that had a big hole in the boob for $15. very a la janet jackson at the super bowl. i don't care, im GUNNA have a baby!

but back to the point, there really is no point and i just wanted to talk about myself. but i don't like talking about myself unless there is a picture involved, and that up there is Diana Vreeland who was the editor of Vogue for a long time, before she died. She had an article called "WHY DON'T YOU..." which included suggestions such as 'wash your childs hair with champaigne', 'wear violet velvet mittens with everything' and 'have your cigarettes stamped with a personal insignia'. just read about it here, ok?

No comments: