20120808

HEY it is 1 57 pm. i was just outside smoking a cigarette, cause that's what we do now, go outside and smoke cigarettes. i'm in a battle with the worst hangover of my life, and it's not even my birthday. it's hot as hell, maybe hotter. so i was standing next to the apartment complex dumpster wearing a cut off Rocky Horror Picture Show tee shirt, black yoga pants, rainboots, and long dirty bleached blond hair that is still wet from going swimming a couple days ago, looking metal as fuck, when an old jeep drives by and screams in my direction 'I'M GUNNA FUCK YOU!!!'. don't get me wrong, i've never felt prettier, but it made me stop and examine a couple of things. like my fingernails, for example. my nails are basic right now, at best. i've spent the last 3 hours listening to Gold Finger on repeat trying to learn the lyrics to sing at my next audition CAUSE YOU KNOW I'D BE SO GOOD, and i can't find my cat. what am i doing with my life? where is God in this equation? where is my next meal coming from (burger king or taco bell)? so many things. .....so many things.............. who wore it better, me or my brother?

No comments: