20120819

'drive sober or get pulled over'. -shakespeare

you know how there are some things you only do when you hungover? like drink water or go into that one special stall in that one special building on campus you have designated as your throw up stall? well, lately, i only eat pizza when i'm hungover, so i'm starting to associate horrible things with it, like demons and birkenstocks. so basically my subtext here is: i had a good time last night. i broke my promise to my daddy and god and went to that freshman deception party. THAT party. thoseeee people. it was ok. i woke up in my friend's attic this morning with my brother sitting next to me bright eyed and bushy tailed watching The Wire, starring all your favorite Baltimore natives and a couple of british guys. oh yeah! here's a picture of me with my new bling i got today. they came with the cupcakes my manager brought to work.
this song just made my hangover a lot worse.

No comments: