20120816

Elizabeth Smart Phone

hey cuties. bad news, didn't win the lottery. the other night i had this vision of the colors red and green, so that inspired me to go and buy a lottery ticket using the numbers of the dates of holidays represented by the colors red and green. this made me sad when i didn't win, so i went and bought a rockstar energy drink (i bet you thought i was gunna say 'gun'). but just like my credit, my metabolism is shady and sensitive. now i feel like a balloon that has some water in it. but just a little water. a really awkward water balloon is what i feel like right now. but i got happy again when i started thinkin about Elizabeth Smart and then i realized i never named my most recent phone, so i decided to name my phone Elizabeth Smart Phone. The same way i named my first car when i was 16 John Karr. The only people who were impressed by that were my junior literature teacher and my daddy's Colombian girlfriend who didn't really speak english, but she did have fantastic eyebrows. so all in all today has been not horrible, which in my book, makes it fantastic. got off work with a real debbie downer of an attitude, so my brother took me to kroger and bought me cheese. that's what we do; if sad, go and binge on cheese in the kroger parking lot. never fails, or at least, it makes my sad face turn into a sad tummy, cause i'm pretty lactose intolerant. and sad tummys are always better than sad faces. remember THAT one next time you have to give your senior yearbook quote. here's a clip from the movie The Comedians of Comedy that i have watched twice today. it was made in 2004, therefor it is vintage, therefor you will be a more cultured person if you watch it.

No comments: