20130126

Swaggy

yo qPdidyy whats up. i just made toast in the oven while smoking a cigarette with wet nails. i woulda taken some pix, but i've run out of minutes on my pre-pay so the camera phone is a no go till the first. my mom quit smoking today so she's hidden all the ashtrays so i'm using her favorite measuring cup to ash. that'll show her!! i don't even know why i'm eating, i'm tryna go hard tonight. it's the official 2013 A-GAME weekend, so i feel sorry for which ever country jail and or hospital i end up in. today sucked kinda, worked a 12 hours shift. but my girl Star was there which was cool cause she said she wasn't gunna have a ride to work, but then her cousin ended up dropping her off on the way to her sister's court hearing. as we were closing, this like 15 year old hood rat walked up to me, looked me up and down, and i was about ready to call Loss Prevention on her, but then she smiled and said 'you look real swaggy'. HOW SWEET. totally changed my day. last night was opening night of A-Game weekend, and i must be honest, i was bringin my b-game, at best. i somehow got tricked into being the DD by my brother who chugged a box of wine before we left. but u no me, this just meant me getting drunk enough where i would remember to only take left turns, cause my right turn signal STILL isn't working. i ended up at my regular bar, where i proceeded to get white girl drunk and cry at the bar. i guess there's a first time for everything, and in this case, there's a sixth or seventh time for everything. Pockets, you remember pockets from New Year's Eve, has been my baby daddy for the past month. i thought we ended it the other day, but then he proceeded to very publicly tell me last night that he is too old for me. i mean, yea, he was already legally drinking when i was born, but age is just a number just like jail is just a hotel. see?! full circle. see you in county tonight, bitches. here is the best song of all time. if you don't think so you're either white, or wrong.

No comments: