20130105

Les Miserables

ok ima get real for a minute. i am now emotionally unavailable thanks to the 2012 indy sci fi flick Les Miserables. god damn. i saw it today, AGAIN. you know when you're fighting with your mom for like 3 hours and you cry some and you laugh some, but mainly you throw glass and metal objects at each other? that's what happened to me today, except my mother wasn't there and my metal objects were confiscated while entering the theatre. my eyes are swollen, i'm having trouble breathing, my muscles hurt. then again, that could be from the lavish amounts of alcohol i drank last night, but i don't think so. i don't think so at all, QPD. i have been mentally mugged. i am disturbed. i probably need medication. it is all i have talked about, thought about, and eaten for the last 7 days. and it's not getting any better. anyway. in trying to have a life other than les mis, i have been drinking a lot. last night i had some wine on the way to the bar, where i drank some drank, then went to my friend sam's (sam, the one who thought he could fly but instead just broke his neck) and played How To Get Drunk In Three Minutes Or Less, where you line up a gin and tonic, a glass of wine, a shot of vodka, some kind of chaser if you're a pansy, a beer, then another shot of vodka. you have 3 minutes to kill it, but let's be honest, it only took me 38 seconds. i then proceeded to stay awake by myself until 6 am at which point i had a real weird facebook convo with my mom. here's a picture of me after les mis today. you can't really tell, but my face was covered in snot and tears. i went into the movie wearing a lot of makeup, but my emotions washed it away. even the lipstick.

No comments: