20130108

ima read ima read ima read

hey fancy pants, miss queen what's good? today at work my friend Red (we call her red cause we don't know how to pronounce her real name and she has red micro braids) told me she liked my nails. then she asked if they were real. i said yes. then she said 'oh they look fake. i like that look'. me 2 gurl. doin it for my friends. i only got 2 and if you're reading this, you are one of them. went kinda hard last night. beer, gin and tonic, martini, shot of vodka, shot of tequila, shot of rum. probably more who knows. i've been doing this thing lately where i get really drunk then go to this restaurant and i order 3 orders of toast then i don't eat them. just tryin to help the economy, i guess. who knows. here's a picture of me drinking beer by myself at 6 am the other day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.