20130101

Put it down

yo pinks! happy national 'lay in bed and watch netflix day'!!! well just brushed my teeth with dr. bronner's soap cause i'm out of toothpaste. but there's no way putting that into my body could be any worse than what i put into it last night, and i don't even mean intravenously or sexually. god damn am i hungover. i've been doing this thing lately where i pre game before i pre game for the bar. so last night, new years eve, one of the more exciting eve's of the year, i drank beer and about 4 glasses of wine before i went to the pre game party where i had a bottle of champagne and about 5 glasses of wine so i could get oiled up for the bar where i couldn't even tell you what i drank. it's one of those questions i'm going to have to wait to ask god i guess. i just got home from long john silvers where i ordered 24 hush puppies and a gallon of Dr. Pepper all for me. MY TURN!!!! i have no doubt that those things are cooked in animal liquids, but i don't know that for a fact, so what doesn't kill me in this case does not make me stronger, it makes me depressed and in pain. anyway. don't remember much from last night except some guy named 'Pockets' telling me 'you and your see through shirt are so beautiful' and then i made him tell me i was smart and a good actress and a very moral person. i think he's the one, you guys. here is a picture of me and my see through shirt. the asshole shooting some sweet deuces in the background is the guy who got me banned from OkCupid. tell all your friends.
and here's some Brandy for your time.

No comments: