20080821

anime contacts




the chinese, or some asians, have created contacts imitating anime eyes. ANIME EYES?!? that's hot. but why did it take the chinas to come up with this? why do they win at everything? they are winning the olympics by making 12 year old girls compete, which they can get away with cause they all look alike and they don't have to have passports. but the fact of the matter is America is still better cause we have Nasty A. Luiken via Russia who is owning. what does this have to do with anime contacts? NOTHING. i just wanted to vent. i also want these contacts. they remind me of the time when i was 12 when i convinced my family that i could make my pupils bigger on demand, but the truth i always did it as soon as i woke up and walked into a room with a bright light, thus my pupils were just adjusting to light. but they didn't know it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do people find her cute?!? I find her face irritating!!! seriously!! is she making that face?

Anonymous said...

Quality articles or reviews is the key to invite the users to visit the site, that's what this web site is providing.

My web-site; ロレックスコピー時計