20100613

Jessica Stam





i like these pictures bc she wears her hair like minez!!!!!!!!!!! i sometimes associate the charlie brown xmas song with good things, like these pictures for example. like, it took me forever to even realize it was a christmas song, i just thought it sounded pretty. i remember once at theatre camp my teacher told us to come in with a shocking performance. i grabbed a boombox and played this song. i went behind a sheet and got undressed and threw my clothes out at the class and then walked out wearing only a teeshirt that said "JUST KIDDING" and i thought my teacher was going to have a heartattack. i was like, 13.

3 comments:

Lindsey N. said...

That is a truly fantastic story.

Rachel Ellen said...

hahahah was that at shakespeare camp? cause if we're thinking of the same thing then i did something equally weird... sliced open a pillow i had sewed with a knife to reveal a bottle of sleeping pills... all the while "the horror" by RJD2 was playing in the background. hahahahahha oh being 13.

Matt G said...

Those pictures are def for Aldo Shoes. I saw them err day when I worked there.