20090811

2 days in ghost world

i was in a bad mood today which resulted in me leaving work 15 minutes in. when my bro-brah came to pick me up, i was waiting for him outside with a big glass of water and a chocolate donught. he greeted me by saying /you look like Ghost World/. i guess confused by my lack of enthusiasm, he then corrected himself with /but in a scarlett johanson way/. NOOOOO. fuck. I HATE HER. + the motherfucker was fronting cause i am SOO much prettier than scarlett blow-job-hansen.



but im just assuming he meant thora birch and by that im assuming he meant julie delpy in '2 Days In Paris'. cause im getting new glasses! cause shit breaks when you party 2 hard. these are my new frames that im sending into 39dollarglasses.com which my manager at tjmaxx hooked me up with. thanks mrs beaver. lylas 4ever!





and DONT say anything like 'those glasses don't look anything like 2 days in paris. bitch i know. but because of rich hipsters, the trend-inflation of cheap plastic frames is ridic.

No comments: