20090227

Thomas Wylde


omgz these shoes are soooOOO000OOOooo badass. i actually think they are really ugly but the little skulls are so charming!!! I would never wear them cause they look 2 much like gladiator sandals which aren't christian or vegan therefor i don't support them. BUT the little skulls on these shoes remind of of the pro-life button i was given at my college orientation. There were these different student life booths set up in the cafeteria, and they were all giving out their own different ice creams. i really wanted a grape pop-cicle, and the only group giving out pop-scicles (i don't know how to spell that word, so wtfe) was the pro life group. so clearly i had to become pro-life to get the pop-sikle, which is fine by me cause everyone is pro-life until ya gotta get an abortion. So when they initiated me into pro-life-hood, they gave me a little pin/button that was feet the actual size of a ten week old fetus' feet. and to this day it is still my favorite piece of jewelry to wear when i am drunk. because jewelry makes you drunk. skulls = fetus', which actually isn't too far fetched at all, now is it?

No comments: